Progress Pride Flag
The Progress Pride Flag was designed in 2018, adding a five-colour chevron to the existing LGBT Rainbow Flag to place a great emphasis on inclusion and progression.
- Our Progress Pride Flags are Hand-made in the UK
- Made from highest-quality MOD approved materials
- Dye sublimated flags are machine-printed and hand finished, providing a cost-effective premium quality flag
Purchase your high-quality Progress Pride Flag from Flagmakers. Available in hand-sewn or digitally printed designs, our flags come ready to be mounted onto a flagpole, or displayed elsewhere.
Progress Pride Flag Design
The Progress Pride Flag is a variation of the original LGBTQ+ Rainbow Flag designed by Daniel Quasar.. With the added amendment of an arrow featuring 5 stripes, a yellow triangle and a purple circle on the left, this new design represents more communities within the flag.
The new colours added include black, brown, pink, pale blue and white. Each colour has a meaning, with black and brown representing people of colour, and the white, pink and pale blue to represent the Transgender Community.
The arrow pointing left was designed to symbolise progression, and how further improvements are needed for continued growth and acceptance.
Progress Pride Flag History
The Progress Pride Flag was designed in 2018, adding a five-colour chevron to the existing LGBT Rainbow Flag to place a great emphasis on inclusion and progression. Designed by Daniel Quasar, the new variation of the original Rainbow Flag was made to represent all the various and marginalised people within this community. By ensuring that all people of all identities were represented in some form, the flag offers inclusivity and emphasises the importance of being able to find your identity within the LGBTQ+ community.
Purchase your Progress Pride Flag with Flagmakers
Our digitally printed Pride Flags are made to a high quality using a durable woven polyester. Each of the printed flags is hand finished including a double sewn hem for durability. Flags are usually finished with a headband, rope and toggle for flying with other finishing styles available if you have a chat with the team.
The Progress Pride Flag is available in 10 different sizes, ensuring you will find the right size for you. Flying from a flagpole? Here's a quick guideline;
- 4m - 1.5 yd
- 5m - 2yd
- 6m - 2yd
- 7m - 2.5yd
- 8m - 2.5yd
- 9m - 3yd
- 10m - 3yd
Our Progress Pride Flags are available in 4 different finishes;
- Headband, Rope and Toggle - The most common finish when flying your flag from a flagpole, allowing you to attach your flag to the loop on your rope.
- Headband and Eyelets - Used in a similar way to headband, rope and toggle where the flagpole rope is threaded through the eyelet and a knot is tied to secure in place.
- Headband and Inglefield Clips - A great option for quick installation. This option comes with an additional Inglefield clip and incurs an additional fee.
- Hemmed All Round (No Headband) - The perfect option if you're not looking to fly your flag from a flagpole, often used if the flag will act as a drape or cover.
Not Quite Sure What You are Looking For?
Contact one of our flag experts with any questions or if you have any bespoke enquiries.