Reasons For Flying A Corporate Flag
There are lots of reasons as to why you should fly a corporate flag. Some of the most popular reasons are to:
- Advertise your Company
- Promote your brand
- Promote an event
- Get found in a crowd
- Stand out from the “rest”
- Support, sponsor or associate yourselves with a charity or good cause
Designing your Corporate Flag
Elements to consider
- Keep it simple – flags are for logos and symbols, not writing an essay.
- Look at the proportions of your logo to consider how best to fit it on the flag size selected.
- Make sure you have a good contrast in background colour. White is always a good option but it can get grubby after time in use.
- Corporate logo
- Simple text
- Good choice of colours
- Correct size for the flagpole
- Reasonable proportions
Landscape or Portrait?
Both options are valid:
- Landscape is the traditional format for a flag and it will match any national flags you fly with it.
- Portrait flags tend to require less wind to fly and generally it is possible to fly a larger flag from a given pole size.
Prestige or Economy Flags?
There are several different flag making methods:
- The traditional method is to sew on the design – a style called appliqué. This looks great and is still the most durable method.
- For economy, particularly if you need lots of flags then printing is the option to choose. State of the art digital printing allows multi-coloured artwork without extra cost.
How Many Flags Do I Need?
It is good etiquette to always fly a flag from your pole, indeed government is actively encouraging us to fly flags regularly.
If you fly your flags 24/7 then you will need 3-4 flags per year as they will become worn. Please bear in mind 3 months of constant flying is around 3,000 hours exposed to the elements – no wonder they are ready for replacing after that time!
It is always cheaper to have a batch of flags printed in one go, even a couple of years stock is not excessive – and will save you a fortune in the long run too!
Hassle free installation
All flags are finished with a sturdy headband and fittings to make attachment to the pole quick and easy. Our team of highly skilled professionals can assist in erecting your flag and answer any technical questions you may have.
Ideal for complex arrangements and intricate logos, with bespoke flags you can choose any images, designs or patterns you desire. We’re happy to help and advise you on ‘How to Design Your Corporate Flag’ and create a product that promotes your brand in the right way.
Corporate flags made from high quality woven polyester to provide a durable and lasting fabric for your corporate flags. Choose from a variety of printing styles to get vibrant colours, intricate details, and a finish to suit your needs.