Intersex Progress Pride Flag
The Intersex Progress Pride Flag was officially unveiled by the advocacy group Intersex Equality Rights UK in late May 2021.
- Our Intersex Progress Pride Flags are Hand-made in the UK
- Made from highest-quality MOD approved materials
- Dye sublimated flags are machine-printed and hand finished, providing a cost-effective premium quality flag
The Intersex Progress Pride Flag was first designed and flown in 2018 as an updated version of the more widely recognised "rainbow flag." The updated flag includes black and brown stripes that represent marginalised LGBT communities of colour, along with the colours pink, light blue and white, which are used on the Transgender Pride Flag.
Dye sublimated Intersex Progress Pride flags
Our dye sublimated Progress Pride flags are made to a high quality using a durable woven polyester. Each of the printed flags is hand finished, including a double sewn hem for durability, at our production facility in Chesterfield (UK).
The Intersex Progress Pride Flag is available in 10 different sizes, ensuring you will find the right size for you. Flying from a flagpole? Here's a quick guideline;
- 4m - 1.5 yd
- 5m - 2yd
- 6m - 2yd
- 7m - 2.5yd
- 8m - 2.5yd
- 9m - 3yd
- 10m - 3yd
Our Intersex Progress Pride Flags are available in 4 different finishes;
- Headband, Rope and Toggle - The most common finish when flying your flag from a flagpole, allowing you to attached your flag to the loop on your rope.
- Headband and eyelets - Used in a similar way to headband, rope and toggle where the flagpole rope is threaded through the eyelet and a knot is tied to secure in place.
- Headband and Inglefield clips - A great option for quick installation. This options comes with an additional Inglefield clip and incurs an additional fee.
- Hemmed All Round (No Headband) - The perfect option if you're not looking to fly your flag from a flagpole, often used if the flag will act as a drape or cover.
Not quite sure what you are looking for?
Contact one of our flag experts with any questions or if you have any bespoke enquires.