How to Return or exchange an item you have purchased from flagmakers.co.uk.
We want you to be totally happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging. You should enclose the Delivery Note that was supplied with the goods or complete a copy of our goods return form. We will issue a refund within 30 days receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
Conditions of return;
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- Goods must be in original and un-used condition and must be packed carefully for return delivery as we cannot provide refunds for goods returned with damage.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- Refunds cannot be made for bespoke manufactured or non standard products unless they are faulty.
- A re-stocking charge may be made to cover the administrations of returning goods.
flagmakers.co.uk is the online shop for the Specialised Canvas Group. Registered in England No 2895710